Best Patio Company
Patios Installation & Paving Contractors in Epsom
Parklane Landscaping is trusted Patios and paving contractors in Epsom areas, transforming domestic and commercial properties with carefully laid, high quality materials. We provide best patio services and use quality of materials and installs as per requirement.
- Indian Sandstone & Limestone: For the past 20 years, Indian Sandstone has been the main product used for extending the indoor living space outdoors. Its durability and variety of color are two characteristics that our Epsom clients often cite as appealing. As a general rule, it is laid in a randomized pattern that allows space to be covered with ease, while eliminating any small joints or lines that could occur throughout the patio.
During the past 5 years, due to demand for the product, the quality and range has improved. Now stones can be calibrated, which eliminates the randomness of the laying method. Done correctly and with the right stone, a Sandstone patio can transform any space and boost the value of Epsom properties, both commercial and residential.
- Sawn Sandstone: This product has burst on to the scene over the past 5 years, bringing sandstone patios’ durability to a whole new level. There are generally two types of sawn sandstone our paving contractors use when taking on projects around Epsom, four sided and six sided. The later has all four sides sawn to give a straight edge. This gives the top of the slab a smooth effect similar to a tile, which works great in more modern environments where you want to continue the inside, outside!
A four sided version allows for the top of the slab to still retain some of the character that a standard Indian Sandstone slab would have, with the crisp edges of a sawn. Both products are generally laid tight together, which gives smaller mortar joints and allows for the space to feel more like an internal floor. The product is designed to do just that and create a continuation of a living space.
- Yorkstone: Yorkstone is a product that was at its most popular 20 years ago, but it has recently picked up steam again, and is often requested by Surrey clients in and around Epsom. Its sudden resurgence is due to client’s either wanting a more cottagey feel to the garden, or to have their existing garden re-laid. Generally, due to its natural appeal and variation in sizes, Yorkstone was used by paving contractors within the ground of larger older properties, as it would be more in keeping with its surroundings.
The majority of the time, due to its age and the period it was laid in, the stones were often placed on the soil or compacted building sand. This often led to slab subsidence. The modern approach and techniques for laying mean that the stone can now be correctly based underneath for strength, and the slabs bedded with mortar for durability. Being a natural product it is more expensive than modern materials, however property owners often find that its natural charm and look is worth the extra cost.
Approach Trusted Professionals for a Patio in Epsom Today
It has to be agreed that patios are a great way to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your property and add utility to the space as well. If you are looking for professionals who can create an amazing patio in Epsom, Parklane Landscaping is the firm that you should approach. We have been able to garner a considerable amount of reputation in the area due to the quality of our work, which we ensure is up to the standards that we have set for ourselves over the course of our existence. We leave no stones unturned to make sure that our clients are happy with our work, and as each one of our clients will tell you, we take this endeavour very seriously.
The best thing about having a patio added to your property is that you can enjoy meals with your family under open skies whenever you want. This gives you the opportunity to bond over food and strengthen your relationships with your loved ones. You can be sure about the fact that we put equal importance to all the contracts that are given to us do not differentiate between big and small. We go to great length to be able to guarantee that you are given the best patio that you can imagine. You can even come to us or call us over to have a consultation about how to augment the beauty of your existing patio, and we are also renderers of services of repairing patios if that is your requirement.
One factor that makes us quite unique in our industry is that our clients never forget us because of the quality of our services and keep coming back whenever they have a requirement. This trust that we have of our clients is something that we value deeply, and do everything that is necessary to make sure that we do it justice. All the tradespeople who work with us are extensively experienced in the business and have been doing their work for a long time. Due to the amount of experience that they have, they have been able to achieve perfection in their work. Despite this fact, we keep learning and keep an open mind so that we can expand our depth further. We are always looking to outdo ourselves with our next project, and believe that this attitude is going to take us further in the years to come.
You can be sure of the fact that once you hand over the contract of installing a patio in your property, you also give us the entire headache related to the matter. We take care of everything and provide end-to-end services, so the next thing for you to do after giving us the project is to look at the finished product after we have completed our work. Our professional approach and punctuality ensure that we can complete our projects within the timeframe we have quoted to you.
Why Choose Us?
- Dedicated team for Patios
- We design & installs perfect outdoor space patios as per your specification
- Residential and commercial uses
- All work guaranteed & no obligation quote
- Safety certified & excellent reputation
- High end maintenance service
- Reasonable price
Patios are avail in various sizes and shapes like Brick weave patios, Courtyard solutions, Garden paving and Beta setts. Searching for patio installation and paving contractors in Epsom? Call Parklane Landscaping on 01306 735362 or 07768 026770!